On Sunday, October 7th we gather at 10:01am at 170 Steel Street to honour the living God! (Here it is via Google Maps.)
It will be Thanksgiving Sunday, and the sanctuary will be decorated to reflect the harvest season.
We really hope you join in. Here’s what to expect:
- There will be nursery care and Sunday school (ages pre-school to high school)
- We’ll sing a combination of praise songs and hymns, pray, and encourage one another!
- We will have the ‘Gratitude Wall.’ That’s a large partition where you can write something you’re grateful for down on a piece of paper and affix it to the wall as a sign of your gratitude.
- We’ll celebrate The Lord’s Supper (Communion).
- The pastor will reflect on the significant role intentional gratitude plays in mental health from a biblical perspective.
Let’s be thankful and honour God together.