Are you or someone you know in Grades 7, or 8/9?
Then this is the place for you!
Middle School Youth (Gr. 7/8 & 9 if preferred)
Will meet from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings
Current plans will be to meet indoors and outdoors in person, subject to change based on health protocols.
Notes for In Person Recreation Meetings
- Julie needs to know exact numbers to ensure that all of the materials are sanitized prior to our time together.
- Please RSVP to all in-person meetings before every meeting via email, Remind or phone.
- There will be a chair for each youth that has been sanitized and placed at least 6 feet from one another in the backyard space of the church.
- Youth will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arriving (hand sanitizer provided) and to sit in their chair with their belongings to start.
- We will have a quick catch up in the circle
- Youth will be asked to bring a mask as they will needed for indoors
- Youth are asked to bring their own bottle of water
- Youth are asked to bring their own PEANUT/NUT – FREE snack (If you are unable to provide your child with a snack please let me know in advance.)
- The meeting will be limited to one hour (if needed).
What does this Mean?
We will connect, share our thoughts, questions and have some fun!
Some of the Things We’ll Discuss:
- What is happening in our World
- Where God is in all of the chaos
- Some things that we can do to pass the time
- How to help others within our limited capacity and restrictions
- Different ways to pray
How Can I get Involved?
Get connected to our meetings by contacting our Youth Coordinator Julie Cunha via email@example.com
These meetings also provide an opportunity to ask questions about your faith, experiences, or feelings anonymously, just send a note below.