Are you or someone you know in High School or just finished?
Then this is the place for you!
As we maintain our physical distance (see the update from Session) from one another we create an opportunity to connect in a different way.
High School Meetings are now being held via Zoom Video Conferencing on Thursdays at 3:30pm
What does this Mean?
We will connect, share our thoughts, questions and feelings during an online video chat.
Some of the Things We’ll Discuss:
- What is happening in our World
- Where God is in all of the chaos
- Some things that we can do to pass the time
- How to help others within our limited capacity and restrictions
- Different ways to pray
- Build on Pastor Matthew’s sermon’s in Vine conversations.
Each meeting will be about 1 – 1.5 hours long and will be filled with faith, fun and friends! (BYOS – Bring Your Own Snack).
How Can I get Involved?
Get connected to our meetings by contacting our Youth Coordinator Julie Cunha via firstname.lastname@example.org
These meetings also provide an opportunity to ask questions about your faith, experiences, or feelings anonymously, just send a note below.